Monday, October 17, 2011

My rats with me !

Hi there :)

Finally i got them ;) Am so happy of it :)
So.. yesterday was this special day.. i was gone to other city for my babies (3 hour from me:)
But it was worth it ! :)They so small and so lovely :)

Two rats ''Dumbos''. First of them Filip is black ,has 6 weeks, he is more brave than Józek , during journey wasnt hide like Józek :D

.When i looked on him then i was think he will be want be an ''alfa'' and i was right:))He is very dominant:)



Józek is white and have grey head :) he has 9 weeks :) During journey he was shy and was hide in the box :) But now are ok:)

Since yesterday they are in my home and i have to tell that they are a little afraid of me but is normal :) I hope will be better and better ..When i want take them from cage they are afraid but when they on me ,they both hide under my t-shirt :)

They have had some fight with themself yet..:)) well one of them will be ''alfa'' I think that will be younger one :)But we will see:))

They wanted bite me some time .. ..Today i was dominant them .. I think this is nice begin:))

I will write here very often about domescitation my rats :))I give here some photos of my babies:)

Greetings ! :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

love them !

Anonymous said...

czarny jest taki jak moj.swietny blog

vitoriaratgirl said...

your rats look very happy and supper cute. especially the two in the hammock just adorable x

vitoriaratgirl said...

your rats look very happy and extremely cute especially those two in the hammock just adorable xx

Janet Cooney said...

they are just too cute for words!!!! I love them! You must be so happy :) I look forward to more pics!

Rob said...

Very cute. Not as cute as you though ;)

Anonymous said...

so cute! I love dumbo's. great cage you have too they look happy already :o) x

Elmo said...

Hi your rats look really cool, mine are a few weeks older than yours, i wll have to post some pics of mine for you to have a look at.

Elmo said...

P.s Keep up the good work :-)

Jackie said...

Soo cute :)

Anonymous said...

nie lubie szczurow ale ciebie tak :*

Niez said...

nice rates,trop mignon!!

Niez said...

trop mignon !!

ScissorBoy said...

I've never seen or heard of a blog on rats. Good for you for doing something different Magda!

Rattie said...

They are so adorable!